Mastering Menopause Made Simple

   Helping women thrive during the menopause transition by revolutionizing their body, their hormones and their health.

Hi!

 

I am Dr. Adrienne ND

The menopause transition can be a roller-coaster ride of symptoms for many women. I am here to change that with my Mastering Menopause Program. For 20 years I have been helping women master menopause, so they can feel like themselves again….only better!



Maybe you can relate:

 Are you gaining weight no matter what diet you try or how much you exercise?

 Do you feel like you are moods are all over the place and you are suddenly a stranger in your own body?

 Are you struggling with energy and don’t remember the last time you had a good night’s sleep?

 Is the quality of your life taking a nose dive due to night sweats, hot flashes or period issues

 Are you noticing a list of crazy symptoms cropping up like inflammation, skin issue, headaches, bloating and digestive issues?

What if you could..


Reset Your Metabolism

Rebalance Your Hormones

Feel Fantastic

Unlike many doctors who will tell you it is your age and you just have to put up with it, or it’s stress so here is an antidepressant, I KNOW it is your hormones, and if we rebalance your hormones your symptoms will start to fade. Click HERE to learn more about my program.

Click below for a discovery call or to book your first visit.

Why I am passionate about

 

Menopause?



 

 I am a naturopathic Dr. and a Functional Medicine Practitioner and I have been treating women for hormone issues for nearly 20 years. My own menopause journey was a rocky one, but I regained my energy, joy and feel better than I have in 10 years all through functional medicine and natural therapies! Through my own personal experience as well as treating 100’s of women in my practice I realized how little good information is out there about solutions when a woman’s hormones are out of balance. I am passionate about helping women navigate perimenopause and menopause and feel like their best selves again..




 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post